Monday, January 03, 2011

Blog? I have a blog? Right.

I keep being reminded I have a blog. People ask me. Ravelry has the link RIGHT THERE. But I don't write. I read other people's blogs. I am fascinated by the volume of text people are producing every day. I am not there. I am simply not there.

Right now I am crocheting a star shaped doll bunting for my children's dolls. These dolls remain naked around our house, no matter how many clothing items I make or get from Freecycle. Until the dolls start wearing clothes regularly, I am loathe to spend actual money on actual clothes. The star shaped pattern can be found here....http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=112059

Next I plan to actually FINISH a Christmas package for someone very dear. I plan to make one of these http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-knit-a-quotproperquot-English-tea-cosy/ if only because the author amused me with her text.

That word is so loaded sometimes... Finish. Complete. In knitting, for me, this means sew - sew in ends, sew on buttons, sew up seams. Finish. Technically I have not finished the hat my daughter loves to wear inside out where the ending thread is readily visible. She wears it. She loves it. Who needs to sew in that end in order to declare it finished. So many things are not ever going to be finished. So, ok. No problem. There are bigger fish to fry.

mmmm. Fried fish.

Comments:
Blog? You have a BLOG? AAAH! Clearly, I should check Ravelry more often! Hello, dear girl. Am terrible correspondent. But have been thinking of you. (And I also have a blog--with Lis! Come on over, you like us both!) xoxo
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?