Monday, May 26, 2008

SHAWL!


This is just the start (the bottom 3 inches) of a shawl in the most luscious yarn from Interlacements - Lotus, in colorway 402 (apparently no longer available, sigh, lovely greens and aquamarines), 100% silk. Keep in mind that I have yet to be disappointed by an Interlacements yarn and they are one company I am allowed to stash away when I am at Stitches or my LYS and I see their yarn https://interlacementsyarns.com/subcategories.asp?id=114

The pattern is from thatloganchick/blogspot.com - Logan's Falling Leaves. She took a Falling Leaves pattern, noted the finished leaves did not fall in the original and reversed them so they do. Yippee! Onward and upward, though I might have to rip it out and start anew if the leaves do not pop quite the way they should though the fabulousness of the colors.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?